Me!

Hi I'm Isabelle. I am 9 years old and I am in Year 5 at Hutt Central School. I like playing cricket, netball and touch rugby, baking, and reading books. I like the Ugenia Lavender books by Geri Halliwell and How I survived Middle School by Nancy Krulik.

Monday 17 February 2014

Fantastical Fun Friday Awaits

On Valentimes Day Hutt Central School had a whole school picnic. First we walked to Petone Rec,and as we were walking I saw my granddad, bump!!!! He was driving to Aunty Hannah's in his van. He waved at the kids. 

Anyway, so when we got to the park we had free time with the P.E gear, a play on the playground and ate lunch. So fun, so yum!!
The playground had stairs that lead up to a little hut. I kept banging my head because the roof was low! I could see the hills from up there. 

I had a chocolate muffin and a ham, cheese and carrot wrap for lunch. 

 After that we walked across the road to Mackenzie pools, [bathes.] We had a big long swim with all of our mates. I swam with Moriah. The pool was really full! 

Mum came and picked me and my cousins up from the pool. We went to the supermarket to buy an ice cream. I had a strawberry trumpet and it was very yummy. 

THE END !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment