Me!

Hi I'm Isabelle. I am 9 years old and I am in Year 5 at Hutt Central School. I like playing cricket, netball and touch rugby, baking, and reading books. I like the Ugenia Lavender books by Geri Halliwell and How I survived Middle School by Nancy Krulik.

Sunday 8 June 2014

Answers to your questions Room 9!

We were wondering if the planes fly at night and keep you awake? Tobey
Hi Tobey. Luckily the planes only fly during the day. They are small planes but quite loud. 

Will you get a chance to go on a plane? Grace L
Not here at Pauanui. But on Friday I will be flying back to Wellington on Air New Zealand.

Have you been down to the beach? Isla
Yes! Here is a photo of the beach and the grassy area in front of it. Can you see something in the 2nd photo, that shows you the airfield is really close by?



Did you stop at Paeroa on the way up and have an L&P? Rohan
We came up to Pauanui from Auckland, so we didn't get to go to Paeroa, but I do like L&P!
We did go to a small town called Tairau. It just has one street of shops. We got sausages at the butchers and an ice cream at the shop. We also found a playground. 



Mia would like you to rate how much fun you are having out of 10?
I am having an awesome time. Everything is awesome. I would say 9.5 out of 10... or 9.5/10 (I've been practicing my fractions!)

Ella would like to know what its like having planes land so close?
It's really cool, because I can see them close up. It's exciting when they take off. They whoosh past us and we all say "plane!" and it's really funny!



Thanks Room 9 for all your questions. See you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment