Me!

Hi I'm Isabelle. I am 9 years old and I am in Year 5 at Hutt Central School. I like playing cricket, netball and touch rugby, baking, and reading books. I like the Ugenia Lavender books by Geri Halliwell and How I survived Middle School by Nancy Krulik.

Monday 2 June 2014

Are we there yet?

Yesterday, on the 2nd of June I drove to Pauanui, New Zealand. 

Pauanui is in the Coromandel region and is around 3 hours out of Auckland. 


I am staying at Mum's friend Sue's house with my mum, my dad, my brother Ashton and Bump (my Grandad.)

Every now and then some planes come and land or take off on a BIG airfield just outside our house! The planes are really loud as they roar across the grass and finally take off into the brilliant blue sky. 
Here is a plane parked beside our house!


We are staying here for 11 nights, and I reckon it is much nicer to be staying here than to be staying in a hotel!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Isabelle,

    We were wondering if the planes fly at night and keep you awake? Tobey

    Will you get a chance to go on a plane? Grace L

    Have you been down to the beach? Isla

    Did you stop at Paeroa on the way up and have an L&P? Rohan

    Mia would like you to rate how much fun you are having out of 10?

    Ella would like to know what its like having planes land so close?

    Hope the weather is good!

    Love from Room 9

    ReplyDelete